Verifone Fact Sheet
Verifone is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions, providing expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale.
Key Facts About VeriFone
#1 or #2
In Most Markets
Systems Installed Globally
Revenue From Services
Products & Markets
Verifone provides merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems for the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. The company's solutions are utilized by merchants, processors and acquirers in developed and emerging economies worldwide.
Turkey, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, China, France, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
- 2015 Payments Power 10: Verifone CEO Paul Galant recognized at PayExpo 2015 for being internationally voted as one of the “Top 10 Contributors to the Payments Industry”
- 2015 Contactless & Mobile Award (CMA): Verifone presented with a CMA for Commerce Enablement project with Sunoco.
- 2015 NACHA Payments System Award: Verifone receives The George Mitchell Payments System Excellence Award for its leadership in user education and readiness in support of EMV.
- 2015 Most Influential Women in Payments: Jennifer Miles, President of Verifone Americas, recognized by PaymentsSource as one of 2015’s Most Influential Women in Payments.
- Verifone ranked as a Top 10 payment innovator by the Payments Innovation Index (Pii360) on March 20, 2015
- 2014 FStech/Retail Systems Payments Awards: Verifone won in the “Best In-Store Payments Solution” category for its Payment as a Service deployment for Gondola Restaurant Group.
- RetailShow 2014: Verifone won Most Innovative Solutions award for its multimedia payment terminal solution.
- 2014 Digital Out of Home Awards: Verifone Digital Network (VNET) won the Viewers’ Choice award for its Aria Resort & Casino promotion campaign, and “Best Execution Promoting a Brand within Industry Vertical” for AMEX Pay with Points.
- DSA Crown Awards: Verifone won the gold in the “Point of Wait” category for its Aria Resort & Casino promotion campaign.
- 2014 Stevie Awards: Way2ride won the gold for New Transportation Product or Service of the Year, New Travel App, and Favorite New Transportation Products
- The Banker’s Technology Project of the Year Award 2014: VeriShield Protect won Project of the Year in the Risk Management category
- 2014 Golden Bridge Award: VeriShield Protect won the gold for Best Case Study and Deployment in the USA
- 2014 Appy Award: Way2ride won the 2014 Appy Award for Best Mobile Payments
- 2014 Merchant Payment Ecosystem Award PAYware Mobile won the mPOS category, the 2nd year in a row that Verifone has won a MPE Award.
- 2014 PaymentsSource Most Influential Women in Payments Jennifer Miles, Vice President, Verifone Americas, recognized as one of the top 20 executives in the payment industry.
- 2014 EuroShop Award Verifone H5000 countertop card reader won the Bronze in Retail Payments category.
- 2014 CardNotPresent (CNP) Award: Way2ride won the Customer Choice Award in the Best Alternative Payments category